Monday, January 23, 2012

Inside My Kit Part 1

About a week ago, the boyfriend gave me a Zuca Pro Artist bag available at Purbeauty in Serendra. 


I promised I would show you guys how I pack it for a gig and since I had a Trial Makeup gig last week I was able to organize everything to my liking! :) I'll be posting photos on how I organize my kit and I decided to include photos of the makeup I use on clients. 

Before I start I would like to say that all the items here were bought using my own money. I  only use quality makeup on my clients and these brands are the brands that I use in my personal makeup collection. 





The Zuca comes with 5 Utility pouches (4 big ones and 1 small one). I labelled them so I know what each pouch contains without having to take everything out. 






 I bought an additional medium pouch from Suesh where I keep my moisturizers, toners, disposable lip gloss wands, disposable mascara wands, cotton buds, velour puffs, cotton pads, alcohol, brush cleaner and disposable sponges. 


I use the smallest pouch included in the Zuca Pro Artist Bag for blushes, mascara, eyebrow pencils/powders, lash glue (clear and dark) and eye liners. The white trays I use aren't from Zuca. I bought them from a different store separately. I used to use them for organizing my desk drawers then when I got my Zuca I was so happy they fit! They come in different sizes which fit all the pouches depending on how you arrange them. For the this pouch I used 2 of the smallest ones available. 


Here are my seven SLEEK makeup blushes which I got from updatedtrends at the Cuenca Bazaar last Christmas. These were PHP400.00 each at the time I bought them.



Here's my favorite blush from NARS called Amour which looks good on any skin tone. I especially love this for natural-just-pinched looking cheeks. I got this from Rustans' Alabang upon the suggestion of my favorite salesperson everrrr Shaira. 


 

Here are my favorite blushes for people with oily skin. These are Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blushes which I got from Sephora through Armie of carefreeshopper She regularly opens preorders for MAC and Sephora. you usually have to wait for a month of so to get your items which is fine. She's really nice and helpful and will really deliver. 



This are my Smashbox and Stila Highlighters which can also be used as eyeshadow.



And these are my SM Department Store find! They remind me so much of Makeup forever's HD Liquid blush. They last sooooo long!! And really look super natural. I plan on getting more of these! They're about PHP400.00 each and they come in 10 colors (I think). 

I decided to do this post in parts since I feel that this post is too long already! 

Stay beautiful,
Pauline



No comments:

Post a Comment