Monday, January 16, 2012

Maquillage Professionel Day 5: Maquillage du Soir/Night Makeup

On our 5th day of class we had to do Maquillage du Soir or Night makeup. This look did not mean we had to choose dark colors and make them smokey. It was about choosing vibrant colors which stand out in the dark. 



My cousin Sandra modelled for me. She had light eyebrows so I had to draw and fill in her brows freehand. It was pretty challenging but I'm happy with the result.


When we got home it was already dark out so we really got the chance to appreciate her makeup. Sayang walang lakad (too bad we didn't have plans for the night).


I forgot to bring my camera during Day 4 where we did Maquillage du Jour (Day Makeup). Of all the things I could forget, camera ko pa talaga! :(((


'til later,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment