Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello!

I’ve been planning to start a beauty blog for the longest time and because I’ve been studying at Maquillage Professionel these first few weeks of January (my last day is on Wednesday next week) I’ve decided to write my first post today! 
So where to start..I guess I’ll just start with the basics, my name is Pauline and I graduated from Ateneo last 2010 with a degree in Psychology. I’ve been working in the family business ever since. I do a little bit of everything from Human Resources to Marketing and to Sales. I really enjoy working for the business because I know that what I do really matters.
I started wearing makeup when I was in college. I learned from watching my mom and later on from youtube (I love the pixiwoo sisters and Lisa Eldridge). I never had formal training so I relied on youtube videos, books and beauty articles. Later on I started to do makeup for friends and family. 
Late last year the opportunity to take formal lessons came up so I took it and I ran with it. I just fell in love. I am constantly amazed how little it takes to make a person look their best. 
I’m starting this blog just to document my growth as a make up artist so one day I can look back and see how it all started. 
I’ll post reviews of the things I use, before and after transformations, tips and tricks and probably pictures of my cat. 
Stay tuned,
Pauline 

No comments:

Post a Comment