Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inside My Kit Part 4

Here's the last part of what's in my kit! :) I use one huge plastic tray just to keep everything in place. 





Most of my eyeshadows are in palette form from Urban Decay, SleekMakeup, Stila and Smashbox. I have a few ones in singles. I was planning to customize a MAC palette but after I computed how much it would cost I decided not to :) I'll just save up for INGLOT. :) 




Here are my Sleek Palettes. I have Storm (my favorite), Bad Girl, Sunset and The Original. I love these but wish there were more matte shadows. I got them for Php550.00 each at the St. James Bazaar last Christmas. I love how pigmented and blendable all of them are. I hope I can get my hands on the Oh So Special Palette! :)





Surprise, surprise I have the Naked and Naked 2 palette :)) I just love how all the colors are neutrals. I'm really not super into colorful eye makeup. I prefer the natural/subdued but still intense, gorgeous and defined eye. 



And here are a few of my random shadows. I love how "creamy" the Stila shadows are I have 2 palettes and 1 individual color. I also have 3 MUFE Shadows and 2 Diamond Powders. 

I forgot to take a photo of my Smashbox palettes. I'll just update this post or do a separate review. I also use the 28pc Neutral Palette from Coastal Scents. 


Today I bought a few essential things from Make Up Forever but I'll save that for another post :)


Until next time,
Pauline

4 comments:

  1. One of these days, I will sneak into your house and steal that naked palette of yours :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you get your plastic trays? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angel :) I got them at the 88 store! I don't know lang if they still have it :)

      Delete