Monday, January 23, 2012

Maquillage Professionel Graduation :)

After 13 days of intensive lessons and hands on exercises I finally got my Certificate! :) I feel so blessed to have started 2012 doing what I love and what I'm passionate about! We started on January 2 and ended on January 18. 



I'm very excited to practice what I've learned and grow as a makeup artist. I never really imagined I'd be doing what I'm doing right now :)

As of today I have done hair and makeup for one my model's friend. She saw my work on facebook and trusted me to do her hair and makeup for a wedding she was attending. I used Makeup Forever HD Foundation, NARS eye primer, Urban Decay's Naked Palette and NYX Lipstick. 


I am also going to do makeup for a bride on the 28th. I'm also doing her mother's as well as her 2 sisters' makeup. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. 

I cannot wait to have more clients. For inquiries or bookings please email me at paulineylaya@yahoo.com or text me at 0917 542 9782. My temporary makeup studio is in Alabang. I can do home service within Metro Manila :)



Stay beautiful,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment