Monday, January 23, 2012

Inside My Kit Part 2

Here's part 2 of a peek inside my kit! :) In my last post I showed you my Zuca, my prep pouch and my cheek stuff. Let's continue..



I keep the following eye/eyebrow stuff in the right side.


 I have 2 of the best waterproof mascaras ever! Loreal's Voluminous and Cover Girls' Lashblast Fusion both in Black. 




I also have 2 lash glues one clear and one black, waterproof as well. :)


Here are the eyeliners I use from L-R Mac, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Stila, Styli-Style, IN2IT Gel Pencils (SUUUUUPER GOOD STUFF RIGHT THERE!) and more Smashbox pencils. 




As for the brows I currently only have a Laura Mercier brow duo and an Ardell Brow Gel. I'm waiting for Make Up Forever's Brow Corrector which is due to arrive on Friday. I really plan on getting more pencils for clients with sparse/thin brows. 


I use the first big utility pouch from Zuca for Primers and Concealers. I keep the Primers on the left and my concealers/correctors on the right. Again I use these white plastic dividers to keep the pouches in shape and prevents my makeup from rolling around.


I only use primers that I've personally used. I have 2 of the Laura Mercier primers the oil-free one and the Mineral one for powder foundation. I also have the Make Up Forever's HD Face Primer which I tried during my lessons at Maquillage Professionel Manila. I also use the Smashbox Photo Light Primer but I ran out so I'll have to get more. I love to use it with my Graftobian and Cinema Secrets cream foundations. 


Here are my eyeshadow primers. I have Smashbox, Urban Decay and Nars. I also have Too Faced Shadow Insurance and a MAC Paintpot which I have to look for because I misplaced them haha! 




On the right side I keep all my correctors and concealers. 


I have MAC, Bobbi Brown, Make Up Forever, Laura Geller, Palladio, Time Balm, Olay, Clinique, Maybelline and a Carmex lipbalm I use on clients before I even start makeup application so that it has time to sink in and make lipstick application easier :)

This is another long post! Haha! I hope you didn't get bored! So that's it for Part 2, stay tuned for Part 3 where I show you my Lip Kit and my Foundation Kit. 

Until next time,
Pauline


No comments:

Post a Comment