Monday, January 16, 2012

Maquillage Professionel Manila

I enrolled in Maquillage Professionel Manila last December and I started my classes on January 2, 2012.


I took Module 1 which is a 13-day course designed to introduce makeup enthusiasts or aspiring makeup artists to the different branches of professional makeup.


During days 1, 2 and 3 the instructors taught us the different techniques we needed to master to be able to achieve almost any look.


Day 1 was about cleansing, toning, applying the appropriate primers, correctors, foundation and powders to create the perfect canvass for our makeup.  Day 2 we talked about how to correct eyebrows and contour the face. And on Day 3 we continued took up eye shape correction and face shape correction.



What I really love about the classes is that aside from learning the theories and seeing the demos, we actually get to practice the lesson/look of the day on our own models. We get to use all the Make Up Forever products and we get feedback about out work.


Classes start at 1PM and end at 5PM. We spend 1 to 2 hours for lecture and the remaining time we spend on practicing the look.


Since I'm ending on Wednesday I decided to blog and post photos to document the things I've learned. Photo posts coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment