Monday, January 16, 2012

Maquillage Professionel Day 6: Smokey Eyes

I've been trying to do the perfect smokey eye on myself for the longest time and during Day 6 of my classes at Maquillage Professionel I finally figured out what I was doing wrong! 

I wasn't blending according to my eye shape! Our lesson back in Day 3 was really helpful in determining what type of smokey eye you have to choose. I'll do a separate post on the proper smokey eye soon. 

My model for the day was Rhea, my cousin Sandra's co-teacher. She was really bubbly and fun to talk to and was really cooperative with the look I was going for. :) 




I just love how makeup can bring out a person's features and when used correctly, enhance one's beauty. I really try my best not to change how my models look but just enhance what they already have. 

Until next time,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment