Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review: Chanel Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle

Hey everyone!
I'm back with another Chanel Lipstick review!

Today I'm reviewing one of Chanel's most talked about Lipstick shades, Mademoiselle. I saw this in magazines and billboards on Vanessa Paradis. It was a really pretty color on her so I researched about it and read a lot of really good reviews so when we were in Singapore I grabbed a tube from duty free!

The beautiful Vanessa Paradis in Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle

If you want to know what I think read on! 


Packaging: Unlike the Rouge Allure line, this comes in a classic lipstick tube. You pull off the cover instead of the clicking like Rouge Allure. It feels expensive and has the Chanel logo on top and the color on the bottom. 

Chanel Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle



Color: It tends to look more pink in the tube but once swatched (well on my skin type) it leans more on the browny-pink color. I honestly wanted the color it was on Vanessa's lips which is like a melon/peack pink. I guess my natural lip color brings out the brown in it. It's a good color for light to medium skintones and might look nude-y on deeper ones. But this lipstick really does look different on everyone so try it out you might like it! 
Chanel Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle with Flash


Texture: This is so creamy and it doesn't run at all. It feels moisturizing on the lips and I feel that this lasts a long time without drying out my lips. This goes on smooth and feels really comfortable.

Chanel Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle without Flash


Verdict: If I had more time at the Chanel counter I would've tried this on but because we were in a hurry to catch our flight I just ask the SA to give me this shade and rushed to the counter without trying it. I find that this particular shade on me is too brown and more like something from Bobbi Brown a close dupe i think is Bobbi Brown's Sandwash Pink. I wouldn't have bought it because I want my lips pink hahahaha! 

Chanel Rouge Coco #05 Mademoiselle Swatch

Final Thoughts: Try it on because it does look different on everyone. The texture is awesome and so is the longevity. Honestly I have yet to meet a Chanel lipstick that did not feel good on or that didn't last on me. The issue with Chanel lipsticks would just be finding the colors that work on you! I just really really love their Lipsticks and Glosses! :)) Try it and you'll never look back!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment