Monday, December 17, 2012

Swatch: Chanel Rouge Coco Gabrielle and Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss Exces

I know, I know, I've been such a fail blogger! I really wanted to post reviews but real life was soooooo hectic! 

I had a tiny bit of free time tonight so I decided to share some swatches the Lip I wore today! I find it a super pretty combination! 

Both products photos are from the internet! 

Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Exces
Rouge Coco in Gabrielle


Exces over Gabrielle with Flash!

Exces over Gabrielle without Flash!
Pardon the overly white face, I was trying out a new foundation that turns out a bit too light for me! :))

I just love this red lip for my skin tone! Vibrant but not a primary red!

The gloss alone is sheer which is good for a quick pick me upper but very buildable. This gloss is the same texture and feel as the other colors that I have in this line so its long lasting and not sticky. I love this formula sooo much I plan to get MORE HAHAHAHAHA!

I love Gabrielle too its very pretty and eye catching. A very classic color :) Same texture as my Mademoiselle shade in the line! <3

Chanel is really my go-to brand when it comes to lip products!


No comments:

Post a Comment