Monday, August 20, 2012

Bride: Varlene + Rommel 6.27.12

I met Varlene at the Bridal Fair in Festival Mall a few months before her wedding. We did her trial makeup there and I also got the chance to meet her mom. We weren't sure if she was acidic (foundation reacts with the skin making the foundation darker) or not so i decided to go with her natural skin tone which actually turned out to be a mistake! She later told me that her face became darker so I made sure to remember that for her wedding.



Here's their SDE video by Vipe Studio. Look for me! :))






SDE: ROMMEL + VARLENE from ViPE STUDIOS on Vimeo.


Products Used:
Temptu S/B Moisturizer
Temptu S/B Primer
Graftobian Concealers/Correctors
Temptu S/B Foundation + Blush
Cinema Secrets Translucent Setting Powder
NARS Blush in Orgasm
Stila Highlighter
TFSI Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters, Cork
MAC Fluidline in Black
AVON Supershock Waterproof Mascara
Make Up Forever Eyebrow Corrector  #0 
Make Up Forever Lip Liner 2C
MAC Lipstick in Fanfare + Craving
MAC Lipglass



For bookings or inquiries please email me at ylayapauline@gmail.com or text me at 01975429782 :) Discounts and freebies await my FB fans so like me on facebook.com/beautybypauline


xoxo,
Pauline 


No comments:

Post a Comment