Monday, August 20, 2012

Bride: Raissa + Arnie SDE 6.9.12

Raissa found me online. We talked on the phone a few times and she decided to trust me to do her makeup for her wedding.

The only request she had was to contour her "siopao cheeks" as much as possible. Since I've never seen her prior to the trial/prenup shoot day I was surprised to find that the "siopao cheeks" that she was so concerned about wasn't really a big deal. (Note: If you do have siopao cheeks, be THANKFUL! because when you turn 60-onwards, you'll still look youthful!)



Here are the photos of her wedding by Pix Republik Studios as well as her very creative SDE by Reel Republik Studios!








Products Used:
Temptu S/B Moisturizer
Temptu S/B Primer
Graftobian Concealers/Correctors
Temptu S/B Foundation + Blush
Cinema Secrets Translucent Setting Powder
NARS Blush in Amour
Smashbox Highlighter
TFSI Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Eyeshadow - Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Cork, Carbon
MAC Fluidline in Black
AVON Supershock Waterproof Mascara
Make Up Forever Eyebrow Corrector  #0 + #3
Make Up Forever Lip Liner 2C
MAC Lipstick in Craving
MAC Lipglass



For bookings or inquiries please email me at ylayapauline@gmail.com or text me at 01975429782 :) Discounts and freebies await my FB fans so like me on facebook.com/beautybypauline


xoxo,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment