Friday, July 13, 2012

Pageant: Mrs. Philippines Globe 2012 - Press Conference June 21, 2012

Dear (imaginary) Readers,

I apologize for not blogging as much last June. It was such a busy month for me make-up wise. I had 2 weddings and two Make Up Forever events plus "real life" work was pretty hectic as well! :)) 

One of my favorite Make Up Forever gigs to date was the Mrs. Philippines Globe 2012. We met the ladies on June 21 and we kinda bonded with our candidates so we ended up doing their makeup for the following events. 

Here are the photos I took/stole of my candidate Mrs. Steph during the Press Conference.  


Mrs. Steph Au Naturel (okay fine maybe with a bit of foundation!) 





Can you believe she's already a mom?! 

Photo of all the candidates from yahoo! philippines

They were presented to the press and had to make an impression. I think it was the press who voted for the Most Photogenic or The Prettiest Face Award. Which means I did a good job because my candidate won during the Pageant Night!! :) 

I just did a brown/gold/copper smokey eye with dewy/glowing skin and pink lips. I wasn't able to get a beauty shot because we ran out of time! :( 

Watch out for part 2 and 3 of the Mrs. Philippines Globe series!! :)

Until then,
Pauline :)






No comments:

Post a Comment