Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pageant: Pro Tip + Mrs. Philippines Globe 2012 Pre-Judging July 5, 2012

I apologize for being MIA for the majority of this month! I know I've been promising to do more posts and finally put up tutorials but I've been super busy with my day job (Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast). Anyway here is Part 2 of my Mrs. Philippines Experience with Make Up Forever Philippines. 

The prep was done at the New World Hotel in Makati and I had the chance to work with my previous candidate Mrs. Steph Malibiran. Here are the after photos! 






The peg was dark smokey eyes with lots of shimmer while keeping the cheeks and lips fresh/soft. I was  really thinking about bringing my lighted train case incase we had a subpar setup like the last time, but decided against it because my case was huge and papansin haha! So I was really glad that my candidate arrived early and picked the space right in front of the huge ass window! 

PRO TIP: The best lighting to do your own or somebody else's makeup is in natural light because it really is harsh/bright. In this kind of light all your imperfections are illuminated (HAHA!!) Since you can see everything, you can conceal whatever needs to be concealed. And if you look good in harsh light, you'll look amazing in warm, indoor light.







No comments:

Post a Comment