Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bride: Doja + Krypton 6.25.2012

Here are a few photos of one of my June brides. I did hair and Makeup for Ms. Doja, her sister and her mom. 


I really enjoyed how everyone was so chill and laid back. It was a pleasure working with such a happy and calm family.









Makeup Used: 

Face:
Temptu Airbrush Moisturizer
Temptu Silicome Based Primer
Graftobian Concealers/Correctors
Temptu Silicone Based Airbrush Foundation
Temptu Silicone Based Airbrush Blush
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Cinema Secrets Translucent Setting Powder

Lips:
Make Up Forever Aqua Lip Liner in 2C
MAC Lipstick in Fanfare
MAC Clear Lipglass

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow in Naked Lunch (brow bone, inner tear duct)
MAC Eyeshadow in Sushi Flower (lid)
MAC Eyeshadow in Cork (crease)
Inglot Eyeshadow in Matte 327 (outer v)
Makeup Forever Eyebrow Corrector in 0 + 4
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in 0L (near lash roots)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (Upper lashline + outer 3/4 of bottom lash)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara 

---
Because I wasn't happy with the portraits from my Point & Shoot during gigs I have since then bought a new lens for my dslr.

More posts soon! :)

I leave you with the on site video!

Always Love,
Pauline

No comments:

Post a Comment