Thursday, May 31, 2012

BTS: L Time Studios Photoshoot Day 1

Last May 15 I had the pleasure of working with David Guison and Joyce Pring for L Time Studio's June/July Campaign. We had the shoot around Bonifacio Highstreet. It was such a hot day so I had to do lots of retouching and blotting. The heros of the day were Makeup Forever's Mat Velvet+, Nurturing Force's HD Primer and Skindinavia's Oil Control Setting Spray!! 

My little corner! :)


For David I used an HD Primer from Nurturing Force, MUFE's Mat Velvet, Graftobian Powder and MUFE's Contouring Kit. 


Photo with David after his 8(!!!!) outfit changes! He shot for Kenneth Cole and ODM. 

After David's set it was VJ Joyce Pring's turn. She arrived from a taping so she already had her makeup on. All I had to do was fix her eyebrows, change her blush color, contour a bit, re-attach her falsies and change her lipcolors. 



She had 4 outfit changes and I think she shot for Converse. 

 As always, I enjoyed this gig! I had a great time since it was my first photoshoot with a brand, in this case BRANDS!! So watch out for the national campaign coming out next month or so! I'm so excited to see how the photos turned out!!

1 comment: