Friday, February 17, 2012

My Inglot Palette (Mattes)

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to show you part 1 of my beauty haul from The Faces Makeup I got 24 eyeshadows (14 Matte, 10 Pearl/Shine) from INGLOT a Polish cosmetics company. Here's what their website says..

"INGLOT Company was established over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot, a young chemist working at that time in R&D department in pharmaceutical company. His principal objective was to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers. Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products. All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in our own state of the art production facilities."

I first heard about Inglot last year through a couple of youtube beauty gurus. They had nothing but good things to say about the quality of Inglot eyeshadows. I was really interested then but I didn't have access to them. 

When I started doing makeup professionally this year and I felt that my Naked Palettes and Coastal Scents Palettes weren't enough to do bridal work with. I started researching and the "best" eyeshadows that I have access to would be NARS, MAC, Bobbi Brown and Chanel all from Rustan's which would cost me sooooo much. A MAC eyeshadow here in the Philippines costs something like 800+ pesos so a 15-pc palette would cost me almost 12,000 pesos. No thank you. :)) 

Enter The Faces Makeup, a facebook-based online shop run by the super helpful and ever accommodating Anna. I was initially interested in getting just OCC Lip tars (which I also bought from her! But I'll post about later on.) Then I saw her online shop!!!! I think I went into a makeup induced coma! Haha! She offers a lot of different brands at super affordable prices. I compared her prices with the original selling price of the items and it comes out almost the same and if ever there's a difference it's so minimal! I was so excited so I contacted her and asked her tons of questions which she graciously answered hence my super haul! :)) 

Without further ado here's my matte bridal palette!   





TOP L-R: 353 M, 352 M, 341 M, 350 M, 390 M,
Bottom L-R: 319 M, 342 M, 357 M, 360 M, 327 M

This palette cost me 3,800.00. The empty 10-pc palette is P1,000.00 and each eyeshadow was P280.00 a bargain for the amount of product you get and the quality of these!! You get 2.7 grams of product as compared to the Naked palette where you get just 0.05 grams!! 

I have yet to play with these so I'll post a review once I do. For now you can actually google Inglot and read or watch a few reviews in youtube. :)

I highly recommend buying from Anna. Visit her online store here.

Until next time,
Pauline



4 comments:

  1. Do they still have the store? I can't seem to find her in FB anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she's still in FB. She just changed her store's name to this https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003623605364

    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant open that account..help! Tnx

    ReplyDelete